MK-225 Premium Diamond Blade (Hot Dog)
The MK-225 Hot Dog Diamond Blade has been designed to cut porcelain tile with no chipping. The stiffening/cooling slots have been designed to guarantee straight cutting in dense porcelain materials.
- Wet Cutting Premium grade thin-rim diamond blade for hard materials, especially porcelain, granite, and vitreous tile
- Cuts 10% faster, lasts 20% longer than standard blades
- Through the use of Micro Bead™ technology, the MK-225 ensures a consistent cutting edge and eliminates porcelain surface chipping
- Innovative tension slots prevent dishing and blade wobble
- The Patent Pending stiffened slot and ultra-thin kerf allows the MK-225 to cut with less drag and resistance than any other tile blade
- Decreased resistance means longer blade life and increased cutting efficiency